High quality water based primer with excellent adhesion on variety of surfaces.
- For interior use.
- Suitable for use on plaster, masonry, gypsum, and concert
Following factors will affect the coverage.
- Quality of prepared surface.
- Nature of surface (absorbent / non-absorbent)
- Film thickness applied
- Uniformity of application
- Method of application (roller, spray or brush)
- Weather conditions at site.
- Applicators skill.
2.64 Litre = 33 ㎡
4 Litre = 50 ㎡
MOVE & STORE
Keep container upright and secure at all times, in a safe and dry place especially during transit. Reseal container, do not store below 5°C or above 40°C.
|Volume||Solid 36 % ± 2.|
|Dry film thickness||30 µm|
|Drying Time||1 -2 hours.|
|Recoating Time||2 – 3 hours.|
|Thinner / cleaner||Clean water.|
|Flash Point||None (water based).|
|Packing size||2.64 & 4 litres.|
All loose material including loose plaster, cement splashes, old paint, dust, etc. must be thoroughly removed. New plaster/ concrete must be fully cured.
Roller or brush.
CONDITIONS DURING APPLICATION
The temperature of the substrate should not be less than 5°C and relative humidity should not be more than 70% measured in the vicinity of the substrate. Good ventilation is necessary when the paint is used in confined spaces.
SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
- Read label before use.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Safety data sheet is available on request.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness and cracking.
- If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand.
- In case of contact with eyes, promptly remove contact lenses and flush with water for atleast 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
- Dispose of content and container in accordance with all local, national and international regulations.