Aeropak Spray Paint is made from thermoplastic acrylic resin and American advanced techniques. It can provide films with excellent weather resistance. The product has the Features of good leveling, high coverage, fast dry, rich color and high luster, better flexibility, impact enduring, strong adhesiveness, and match well with many types of paint primers. It can be widely used in surface finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramics and plastics. The films should avoid contacting with gasoline or other solvents.
100% Acrylic Resin
Fast Dry, Vivid Choice Color
1. Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the surface to be sprayed. 2. Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
3. Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is well matched.
4. Keep 15-30 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
5. In case of little paint or only gas out, turn the nozzle 180° and try again.
6. During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of 45°.
7. After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a few seconds.
Appearance: Spray Paint
Dry Time: 5-10min surface dry; 30-60min hard dry.
Color: Various color
Spray Speed: >1.5g/s
Boiling point: >65°C
Melting point: <-20°C
Adhesiveness: <2 Grade (no peeling)
Hardness: >HB (scratch resistant)
Flash Point, liquid: < 40°C
Spray Rate: >98%
Bonding Range: <2mm (good flexibility)
Area to cover: About 2m2/can
Spray Pattern: Mist
Must be stored in a diked (bonded) well-ventilated area, away from sunlight, ignition sources and other sources of heat. Use properly labeled and closeable containers. Keep container tightly closed. Storage Temperature: 0 – 50 °C / 32 – 122 °F. Storage class is III Aerosol. Higher temperatures reduce normal storage life. Lower temperatures may cause increased viscosity of a temporary nature.
For safe handling information on this product, consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
∮65mm x 158mm H
400ml x 12pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading
1. Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
3. Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be gained if operate in a cool, dry and dustless environment.
4. Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
5. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
6. Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight.
7. Keep out of the reach of children.
Note: The data contained herein are furnished for information only and are believed to be reliable.
assume responsibility for the results obtained by others over whose methods we have no control. It is the user’s responsibility to determine suitability for the user’s purpose of any production methods mentioned herein and to adopt such precautions as may be advisable for the protection of property and of persons against any hazards that may be involved in the handling and use thereof. I-like Corporation specifically disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages of any kind, including lost profits.