High quality acrylic exterior paints that can withstand rain, dry frost, extreme winds and heat. These UV, alkali and scrub resistant paints provide excellent weather protection for exteriors.
- For exterior use.
- LIV and Alkali resistant.
- Excellent weather and scrub resistant.
- Din crack proof.
Following factors will affect the coverage.
- Quality of prepared surface.
- Nature of surface (absorbent / non-absorbent).
- Film thickness applied.
- Uniformity of application.
- Method of application (roller, spray or brush).
- Weather conditions at site.
- Applicators skill.
2.64 Litre = 38 ㎡
MOVE & STORE
Keep container upright and secure at all times, in a safe and dry place especially during transit. Reseal container, do not store below VC or above 40t.
|Colour||Standard colour range.|
|Volume||Solid 36 %± 2.|
|Dry film thickness||25 μm.|
|Drying Time||1 -2 hours.|
|Recasting Time||2 — 3 hours.|
|Thinner / cleaner||Clean water.|
|Flash Point||None (water based).|
|Packing size||2.64 litres.|
All loose material including loose plaster, cement splashes, old paint dust etc. must be thoroughly removed. New plaster/ concrete must be fully cured.
Roller, brush or airless spray.
CONDITIONS DURING APPLICATION
The temperature of the substrate should not be less than 5°C and relative humidity should not be more than 70% measured in the vicinity of the substrate. Good ventilation is necessary when the paint is used in confined spaces.
SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
- Read label before use.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Safety data sheet is available on request.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness and cracking.
- If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand.
- In case of contact with eyes, promptly remove contact lenses and flush with water for atleast 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
- Dispose of content and container in accordance with all local, national and international regulations.