High quality acrylic water based emulsion that has a matt finish with excellent coverage and 100% washability.
- For interior use where superior quality washable emulsion is required.
- Plastic emulsion.
- Luxurious finish.
Following factors will affect the coverage.
- Quality of prepared surface.
- Nature of surface (absorbent / non-absorbent)
- Film thickness applied
- Uniformity of application
- Method of application (roller, spray or hrosh)
- Weather conditions at site.
- Applicators skill.
1 Litre 14 ㎡
2.64 Litre = 38 ㎡
4 Litre = 57 ㎡
10.56 Litre = 150 ㎡
MOVE & STORE
Keep container upright and secure at all times, in a safe and dry place especially during transit. Reseal container, do not store below 5°C or above 40°C.
|Colour||Standard colour range.|
|Volume||Solid 34 %± 2.|
|Dry film thickness||30 μm.|
|Drying Time||1 -2 hews.|
|Recoating Time||2 — 3 hours.|
|Thinner / cleaner||Clean water.|
|Flash Point||None (water based).|
|Packing size||1, 2.64, 4 & 10.56 litres.|
All loose material including loose plaster, cement splashes, old paint, dust, etc. must be thoroughly removed. New plaster/ concrete must be fully cured.
Roller, brush or airless spray.
CONDITIONS DURING APPLICATION
The temperature of the substrate should not be less than VC and relative humidity should not be more than 70% measured in the vicinity of the substrate. Good ventilation is necessary when the paint is used in confined spaces.
SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
- Read label before use.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Safety data sheet is available on request.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness and cracking.
- If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand.
- In case of contact with eyes, promptly remove contact lenses and flush with water for atleast 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
- Dispose of content and container in accordance with all local, national and international regulations.