High quality solvent based matt finish with extreme durability and scrub resistance. Eggshell paints offer a smooth finish and are highly rust resistant.
• For interior and exterior use.
• Rust resistant.
• 100% Washable.
• For use on wood and metal.
• Optimum use on door and windows .
Following factors will affect the coverage.
• Quality of prepared surface.
• Nature of surface (absorbent / non-absorbent)
• Film thickness applied
• Uniformity of application
• Method of application (roller, spray or brush)
• Weather conditions at site.
• Applicators skill.
1 Litre = 15 ㎡
2.64 Litre = 40 ㎡
MOVE & STORE
Keep container upright and secure at all times, in a safe and dry place especially during transit. Reseal container, do not store below 5°C or above 40° C
|Colour||Standard colour range|
|Volume Solid||46 % t, 2|
|Film thickness||30 pm|
|Drying Time||6.7 hours.|
|Recoating Time||10 — 11 hours.|
|Thinner / cleaner||De-aromatised white spirit.|
|Flash Point||34 °C, 93 °F|
|Packing size||1 & 2.64 litres.|
All loose material including loose plaster, cement splashes, old paint, dust, etc. must be thoroughly removed. New plaster/ concrete must be fully cured.
Roller, brush or airless spray.
CONDITIONS DURING APPLICATION
The temperature of the substrate should not be less than VC. Good ventilation is necessary when the paint is used in confined spaces.
SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT
• Read label before use.
• Flammable liquid and vapours.
• Keep out of children’s reach.
• Contains Ketoxime which may cause an allergic reaction.
• Safety data sheet is available on request.
• Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness and cracking. If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand.
• Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
• In case of contact with skin, immediately wash with soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, promptly remove contact lenses and flush with water for atleast 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
• Dispose of content and container in accordance with all local, national and international regulations.